High Reliability & Accuracy
The built-in high-end sensors, brightness, temp and humidity measurements are as accurate to 0.01lux, ±1°C and ±3%RH. LCD screen display, you would get a clear view of luminance, temperature and humidity.
Compatible with Google Home & Alexa -- Support voice control & Intelligent Linkage
Zigbee temperature sensor supports by Google Home & Alexa to ask for brightness, temperature and humidity. Perform intelligent linkage when any of the environment's value changes. For instance, when the brightness lower than 150 Lux switch on the light or ambient temperature surpasses 30℃, the air-conditioner open automatically, or when the ambient humidity is lower than 20%RH, the humidifier will spray.
Data Storage & Easy Mounting
You are able to view recent temperature and humidity records via APP. Curve graph displaying brings you a clear data-changing track. The Zigbee Indoor/outdoor thermometer humidity sensor is easy to install, you can put it anywhere, placing it on the table, or hanging it on the wall.
Install the RSH® XZ-WSD01 Smart sensor in a few simple steps:
1. Download the Blitzwolf / Smartlife / Tuya app to your phone, be it Android or IOS, and install your ZigBee Gateway, e.g. this: TUYA ZIGBEE 3.0 - SGWG-001.
2. Press the reset button on the device.
3. Open the gateway and press the "Add sub device" button and select the device.
4. Tap the "Confirm" button.
5. Select and enter the password of your home wireless network.
6. Wait a few seconds.
7. Press the "Completed" button, time it as needed, or create rules so that it works with your other devices.
It also works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Its area of use is almost infinite. Stand here with a Google Smart Home presentation: