1. SMART radiator valve with LCD display based on Tuya ZigBee Gateway
The radiator valve has an LCD display, so you can monitor the temperature and the status of the valve not only in the application, but also on the valve. If you connect it to the system, it can start the boiler, so it not only closes or opens the valve of the given radiator, but it can also work together with the boiler. It is a self-regulating valve that is installed on the radiator of the hot water heating system and regulates the temperature of the room by changing the flow of hot water.
2. Operation via Tuya ZigBee Wireless Gateway
45 devices can be connected to 1 ZigBee wireless hub with a range of 100 meters, so you can connect the radiator valves to many other ZigBee smart products, thus realizing the complete connection of your smart home devices. Just add the gateway to the app, then add the RSH RV05 Smart Radiator Valve to the gateway in the app.
3. Programmable schedule with weekly programming choice
It supports manual setting with 5+2,6+1 and 7 days a week schedule with 6 options, providing maximum comfort for different situations and setting a customized schedule for the house temperature. Holiday mode, automatic mode, boost mode are available. Choose a working day and rest day according to your own ideas.
4. Control your smart radiator valve with your voice
It supports APP remote control via smartphone and hands-free voice control by Alexa and Google Assistant after successfully connecting the valve to BlitzWolf / Tuya / Smart Life via a Tuya ZigBee wireless gateway
5. Open window detection
If the room temperature suddenly drops below a set value, the valve closes for 15 minutes. After that, when the room temperature is still lower than the threshold value, it maintains this mode. In addition, it has an easy-to-read digital temperature display in degrees Celsius.
Install the RSH® ZigBee RV05 SMART radiator valve in a few simple steps
1. Download the Blitzwolf / Smartlife / Tuya app to your phone, be it Android or IOS, and install your ZigBee Gateway, e.g. this: TUYA ZIGBEE 3.0 - SGWG-001.
2. Press the reset button on the device.
3. Open the gateway and press the "Add sub device" button and select the device.
4. Tap the "Confirm" button.
5. Select and enter the password of your home wireless network.
6. Wait a few seconds.
7. Press the "Completed" button, time it as needed, or create rules so that it works with your other devices.