No battery required, new in power supply:
Indoor unit: AC100V~240V 50/60Hz (mains power)
Outdoor unit: There is no need for a separate power supply, when the button is pressed, it generates kinetic energy, so it uses it to send the signal to the indoor unit.
Just lightly press the button and the integrated generator generates enough energy to send a pulse from the transmitter to the receiver, which starts ringing. The device operates at a frequency of 433.92 MHz, with a power of 10 dBm.
50 meters outside.
You can choose from 36 types of ringtones, which you can use with a volume of 0 - 60dB.
Plug the Xiaomi Youpin G6LW into your socket, stick the doorbell's outdoor unit to the door, add it to the Xiaomi Home App and you can use your new doorbell!
Neither the indoor nor the outdoor unit requires batteries, batteries, or cables!
Install the Xiaomi Youpin G6LW - SMART (WiFi) wireless doorbell in a few simple steps:
- Download the Xiaomi Home Application from Google Play or AppStore
- Change the Region to: Chinese mainland in the setting menu:
- If the indoor unit flashes yellow, the "+" sign in the upper right corner, then Add device:
- The application automatically recognizes the bell and you are ready.
- Customize the volume and ringtone in the application and receive a push message to your phone or AI Bluetooth speaker when someone rings - wherever you are, or wherever you have your BT speaker, it is connected to the Internet