WiFi (2.4Ghz) and Bluetooth connection
You access the application via the HUB, on the Internet, communication between the valve and the HUB takes place via a Bluetooth connection within a range of 60 meters (in free space).
Set and check your watering schedule via the smartphone app, from anywhere, via the Internet.
Manual watering: between 1 - 60 minutes
Automatic watering: between 1 minute and 11 hours, 59 minutes
Timing of watering:
Watering frequency: any day within a week or every day
Irrigation delay in case of rain
In case of rain, you can manually set the watering delay to 24/48/72 hours.
Measure and look back at when and how long your watering took
You can monitor the duration of irrigation in the application.
This product does not measure the amount of water flowing through, and you cannot connect a soil moisture sensor to it either.
Install the RainPoint® ITV107WRF valve and the TWG004FRF Bluetooth HUB in a few simple steps:
1. Download one of the apps: RainPonit / Blitzwolf / Smartlife / Tuya to your phone, be it Android or IOS, and register.
2. Plug the TWG004FRF Bluetooth HUB into the electrical network.
3. Open the application, which will automatically detect and install it.
4. Put 3 AAA batteries in the ITV107WRF valve, check that
the blue LED flashes quickly. (if not, long press the button on the valve)
5. Open the Intelligent Gateway tool and tap: + Add Device - Search for Device buttons.
6. The Valve Controller is ready to use, create an irrigation plan.