Make your home unique with this hexagonal, color-changing lamp that you can control from your phone and remote control!
- You can also control the application with your voice by integrating the Google / Alexa system, or choose the remote control included in the package for control. You can connect it in any shape along the planes of the hexagon with the help of pins.
- Each lamp can be switched independently and individually, it offers 13 fixed colors and 3 dynamic modes of operation and brightness adjustment, and you can also set a timer.
- It also works well as a night light, since the modules are dimmable
- The lamps can be easily attached to the wall with the double-sided adhesive included in the package.
- the lifetime of the LEDs is 30,000 hours, the body is made of ABS, so you can be sure that this lamp will decorate your room for a long time!
- Its colors are according to the RGB scale, so you can set the one that best matches the color of your room, or choose a color-changing lighting method!
- You will not find a network adapter, only a USB cable in the package, so you can use any of your old phone chargers for operation. 1 lamp must be plugged in, which transfers the voltage to the lamps next to it.
- Install the QG06 hexagonal decor lamp in 6 simple steps:
1. Download the BlitzWolf / Smarthome / Tuya app to your phone, be it Android or IOS, and select the "Add Devices" button in the upper right corner.
2. Connect and power up the QG06.
3. Press and hold the switch on the QG06 for 5 seconds. (the LED starts flashing quickly)
4. Select and enter the password for your home wireless network.
5. Rename the device if you have several smart home gadgets, so you can easily recognize it.
6. Press the "Done" button and schedule it according to your needs or create rules so that it works with your other devices.