Application as a remote control
Fantastic technical design that makes your life much easier, makes your home smarter...
With Google Home / Nest and Amazon Alexa voice control, you can easily turn on / off lights, coffee machines, fans and other devices using your voice.
Individual and unified control
It has 2 intelligent, separately controllable sockets and a 20 cm long cable for home, office and professional use. (Note: you can control the 2 outputs individually, as a unit)
You can set timers to turn the electronic device on and off. You will never go back to a dark and cold home, because you can remotely control your heating or lights from anywhere.
Energy saving and safety
It effectively prevents the battery from overcharging and overheating. This saves energy and extends the life of your battery, because the electronics are not switched on all night.
Install the RSH® C119 smart extension in a few simple steps:
1. Download one of the apps: Blitzwolf / Tuya / Smart Life to your phone, be it Android or IOS, and select the "Add Devices" button in the upper right corner.
2. Plug the RSH® C119 into the mains socket.
3. Press and hold the on/off switch for 5 seconds (the red LED starts flashing quickly)
4. Add the device: upper right corner "+" sign, then Wi-Fi socket:
5. Wait until the red LED goes off on the C119 (approx. 10-15 sec.)
6. Close the entire application, don't wait for the 2 minutes to complete:
7. Open the application again, wait a few seconds and you're done.
8. Set a timer or switch as you like:
Google Home presentation: