What do you use for
The AX1803 dual-band wireless USB card is suitable for wireless connection to desktop PCs and other devices, and provides a convenient and fast way to access the Internet wirelessly.
Supported WiFi standards
Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1ax standards.
Wireless transmission rate: up to 600Mbps in the 2.4G band; up to 1201Mbps in the 5G band.
Supports WPA, WPA2, WPA3 advanced security mechanisms to provide security for wireless network connections.
1) 1800Mbps high speed transmission rate.
2) 2.4G & 5.8G dual-band concurrent.
3) High-speed USB3.0 interface.
4) External dual antenna for more stable signal.
5) Support WiFi6 standard IEEE802.11ax protocol.
6) Compatible with mainstream market operating systems.
7) Support WPA3 encryption format, more secure internet access.
8) Support MU-MIMO multi-device connection, improve network efficiency.
9) Support WiFi reception, AP hotspot heating.
NOTED: The USB WIFI6 Dual Antenna Network Card Adapter Needs To Install Driver. The driver is compatible with all Windows versions and can be found on the included USB flash drive, which is part of the package.