Control any infrared remote control device remotely from your phone with the Blitzwolf® BW-RC02 smart remote control, from anywhere via the Internet. If you order to Google Home or Alex, you can also control your TV, air conditioner, DVD player, electric shutter, set-top box, etc. with voice commands. You can choose from hundreds of remote-controlled models in the app, but if you don’t have the model you want, you can teach it to your particular device, so there really isn’t an infrared remote-controlled device you can’t control with the Blitzwolf BW-RC02.
Install the Blitzwolf® BW-RC02 Smart Controller in 7 Easy Steps:
1. Download the BlitzWolf app on your phone, be it Android or IOS and select the "Add Devices" button in the top right corner.
2. Power up the BW-RC02.
3. Press and hold the reset button on the BW-RC02 for 5 seconds
4. Add a new device by swiping to the + in the top right corner and select the SMART wall switch.
5. Select and enter the password for your home wireless network.
6. Rename the device so that if you have multiple smart home devices, you can easily recognize it.
7. Press the "Done" button and schedule or make rules as needed to work with your other devices.
It also works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Its use is almost infinite. Here's a Google Smart home tutorial